본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[CITY] Practice English conversation in CIA - Anila

페이지 정보

Writer Cariss Writing Date19-09-19 16:34 View 2,438 Comment 0

본문

26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574844607_7132.jpg
Last year 2018, I began searching different schools in Cebu until I decided to sign up CEBU INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY in February this year, I was very nervous at first because I need to use all of English, but after a week, the listening part was greatly improved and the total number of teachers, environment and meals, I gave it 10 points. Each teacher is very serious and patient in explaining the class. If we don’t like the teacher, the student can change the class next week and replace it immediately because I have seen it on the Internet before It is a long time to change the class for two weeks, but the CIA school is fast, and the environment, the restaurant and the study room will be fixed and disinfected every week.  
26a7e81f72367df69b51df5a4fdc60d7_1574844608_1857.jpg
A school has a proper hygiene to make their students feel comfortable and safe. They only problem in this school is the poor internet. It is hard for us to search some important words for my homework, but I think that most of the school has this problem. In addition to studying, you can also go abroad to travel with friends. You can also practice English conversation. By the way, if I want to recommend my friends, I will recommend CIA, and the evaluation on the Internet is also very good.  After personal experience, it is really the same as the online style. 
Comment List

No Comment